All Collections
MSP Billing
BC Physicians - Reciprocal Claims
BC Physicians - Reciprocal Claims
Megan Halstead avatar
Written by Megan Halstead
Updated over a week ago

All Provinces, and Territories, except Quebec, have entered an agreement to pay for insured services provided to residents of other provinces when a patient presents with a valid Provincial Health Registration Card. 

Claims can be submitted electronically and details of this process may be obtained by contacting MSP. However, the services listed below are exempt from this agreement and should be billed directly to the non-resident patient.

Did this answer your question?