"I have provided care for an incarcerated patient, how do I bill for this?"

You may bill MSP directly for inmates by using their Correctional ID or CS number provided by the prison. This number is typically 7-9 digits long. Please add zeros to the start of the number so that you have 10 digits total. 

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Did this answer your question?