Requires: Network Registration/Application completed approved before eligible to bill
*Obtaining approval can be a lengthy process and can take 8-12 weeks to become enrolled in the program.
*Ensure that the registration form is dated so that it PREDATES any dates of service you wish billed.
*Back dated approval for quarterly's can be requested
*If you are billing this with Dr. Bill and have a payee# associated this must be indicated on the form or you claims will not be paid.
- Be a Family Physician in active practice in B.C.
- Have active hospital privileges
- Be associated and registered with a minimum of 3 other network members
- Co-operate with other members of the network so that one member is always available to care for patients of the assigned inpatient network.
- Each doctor must provide care to at least 24 admitted patients over the course of a year; networks may average this number across the number of members.
FEE CODE: 14086
Patient: ASSIGNED, Inpatient [pre-loaded in Dr. Bill]
Diagnosis: 780 [ICD 9]
Billing Dates: Quarterly, 1st day of the month
January 1st, April 1st, July 1st & Oct 1st