You can now track all of your claims easily through the Web App.
(Please note this is not retroactive, and therefore is only available for payment reports after March 5th, 2019).
Once you log in, your dashboard will display the current status of all of your active claims.
- Click on “Show Descriptions” to display a drop down menu of what each status means (this will bring you to the second photo)
- Click on “Submission Error” to see a list of current refusals.
- Click on “Rejected” to see a list of rejections.
Important Reminder: The dashboard page is live so numbers here will always change depending on whether claims are being resubmitted or released.
Note: If you're on the self-serve plan, "Pending Recovery" will display “Unresolved Claim Amounts.”
By Clicking on “Show Description” it will display the descriptions of your active claims. The display will look like this:
If you’re looking for a payment breakdown, or to find out more information on a specific remittance period or claim, follow these steps:
- From the dashboard click on “Reports”
- Then click on “Payments.”
- Put in the dates you're interested in and click “search.”
A payment report will be displayed for your chosen dates, giving you a breakdown of each claim and the status of the claim at the time of the remittance.
By clicking on the claim you’ll get a complete overview of it.
If you have any questions in regards to claims, reports or Remittance Payments, please don’t hesitate to contact our billing team here.