Dr. Bill for iOS v1.3.4 is now available on the App Store!
- Significant performance improvements, including a much faster search function for looking up referring physicians.
- Sync mechanism has been rebuilt from the ground up.
- Installing the app on a new device now syncs all your claim history.
- Many behind the scenes updates for iOS 10.
- Fixed: A bug that caused the "preferred diagnoses" section of the diagnosis picker to disappear during search.
- Fixed: A bug that caused patient issues to be permanently removed from the app even if the user simply dismissed them.
- Fixed: A bug that would cause billing rules to be displayed erroneously.
- Fixed: "CCFPP" is only added to the notes field for Continuing Care, not Call-Outs.
- Fixed: Autocorrect is now disabled when editing patients manually.
Note — With the introduction of iOS 10, users can no longer select a contact from their address book to send group invitations to. This will be addressed in a minor update coming soon (currently in beta testing).
Have questions? Contact us and our team will be happy to help.