Season's greetings! Dr. Bill for iOS v1.4.0 is now available on the App Store!
In this release, we have completely overhauled the claim editor form. It comes with several shiny, new features, including:
- creating regular and WorksafeBC claims,
- doctors in general practice, paediatrics, paediatric cardiology, and obstetrics can now bill children under their mother's PHN,
- you can now specify units for certain billing codes.
- [NEW] The app now detects and prevents duplicate claims that could be refused by MSP.
- [NEW] "Continuing Care" becomes "Surgical Surcharge" when a surgical code is selected.
- [NEW] Customer support conversations can now be initiated within the app. Tap 'Account' from the home screen and select 'Get Help'.
- [FIXED] A bug where patient search for patients with multi-part names and names with apostrophes would not work correctly.
- [FIXED] A bug where billing items or diagnoses could be miscategorized or not categorized.
- [FIXED] A bug where some claims would not appear correctly in recent claims.
- [FIXED] A bug where some billing items starting with '0' were not shown correctly.
- [FIXED] A bug where a cryptic error message would appear if you sent a group invitation to someone who was already part of that group or who has already been invited to a group.
- + many more.
– The iOS Team